Site Terms and Conditions
CoffeeConfessionals.com is an e-commerce website and also provides a community that allows users to share their stories socially.
While using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or CoffeeConfessionals.com’s copyrights and trademarks;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of CoffeeConfessionals.com;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
When providing us with content or posting content using CoffeeConfessionals.com’s Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property right: your provision of content to us, your posting of content using the Services, and our use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the Services.
We may offer catalogs of stock images, descriptions and product specifications that are provided by third-parties (including CoffeeConfessionals.com users).
Authorization to Contact You
You agree to receive emails from CoffeeConfessionals.com at the email address you have provided us. We may send emails to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; (iii) contact you with marketing and promotions; or (iv) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you.
Privacy of Others; Marketing
If CoffeeConfessionals.com provides you with information about another user you agree you will use the information only for the purposes it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach this Agreement, your improper use of CoffeeConfessionals.com or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the CoffeeConfessionals.com site.
Collection of Your Information
We may collect the following information:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you use our Services. In some instances, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites;
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services;
- We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information comprises the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token;
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information;
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Use of Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Create and maintain your account or registration information;
- Respond to and fulfill your requests for Services (including qualifications to make bids);
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Enforce our Privacy Notice, our User Agreement, or other policies
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may however disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes:
- Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support);
- Help detect and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, and data security breaches;
- Provide you personalized advertising;
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customize advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, credit cards and other business operations;
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Privacy of Children
Our websites are general audience websites, and our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at Hello@CoffeeConfessionals.com.